Topic: Industrial Electrician

EQ: How can an electrician best wire a house?

Monday, September 30, 2013

The Switch

After my success in losing a potential mentor I didn't have any luck finding another potential mentor. I had known that franchisees were busy because they have tons of things they need to do to make sure that their business is striving or surviving , but I didn't realize how busy they really were. I now know that franchisees are too busy for my taste. I would rather not spend my time away from my future family and friends. Even though I met with my potential franchisee only a few times, yet I could see how she rushed to get her work done just to meet up with her family. Despite after I failed to contact her on time once, she said she would do an interview and when I called to confirm a time she had said she couldn't, simply didn't have the time. At that point I wanted to switch. I wanted to do something where a time schedule would be reasonable and finding a mentor would likely be easier and fun because more people are in the field. I have always wanted to be able to fix things around the house or learn how to fix a car so later on I can do it myself rather than pay someone else. I decided to ask an electrician/industrial technician if he would be my mentor. So now my topic is Electrician/Industrial Technician. I am very pleased with the switch, I will get to use the skills I will learn later on in life and I will get to have fun in the process of learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment