Topic: Industrial Electrician

EQ: How can an electrician best wire a house?

Thursday, January 9, 2014

Blog 11: Mentorship 10 hours Check

Content:

1. I am doing my mentorship with Alfredo Nunez Sr. at his house.
2. He is my contact?
3. I have done 13 hours in total.
4.  In the time of mentorship I have learned about some of the tools that electricians use which are tools such as wire strippers, testers, multi-meters, and circuit testers. My mentor has also had me wire a water pump and showed me how to connect a regular switch. It was actually way easier that I thought it'd be. We have gone over safety procedures that companies require employees to follow and I have practiced schematics to show the flow of electricity through out a home. Although it was just a quick and informal schematic, it was something to get my feet wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment