Topic: Industrial Electrician

EQ: How can an electrician best wire a house?

Thursday, February 13, 2014

Blog 14: Independent Component 1

Content:

Literal:
a) I, Cesar Lopez, affirm that I have completed my independent component which represents for 30 hours of work.
b) The "Physics Giancoli 6th Edition" textbook was the only book I used to complete this assignment as the assignment was to cornell note this book. I did use the the PDF solutions to reference to when I got stuck though.
c) Go to Blog or click here
d) Basically what I did was cornell note 7 chapters from the Giancoli textbook then solve the levels 1&2 problems leaving out the level 3 problems in the book.

Interpretive: Well my work speaks for itself I suppose because these are pictures of the notebook I worked in. Its the notes I did and questions I answered that I was assigned to do. It demonstrates 30 hours of work because it takes time to learn the equations I needed to know in order to do the problems and it also takes a while to read and do cornell notes on 7 chapters of the Giancoli textbook.






























Literal:
     Well basically this helped me by giving me a stronger understanding to the basics of electronics and how circuits and things like batteries or generators work. Throughout the chapters I read about conductors, resistors, circuits, inductors, capacitors, grounding (and how it works), amps, electric potential and so much more. This was a great thing to read for me with the exception of a few sections. Other than that I'm pretty satisfied with the content of this book. It didn't leave me asking what it was trying to say or anything. It also helped me understand cool things like why we shock each other. Overall what I'm really taking away from this independent component is basically what we learn when Mrs. Pittman shows us how to derive an equation. In a way I have learned where many of the terms electricians use, like conductors, circuits, etc. was "derived" from. It cleared up many small questions I had.

No comments:

Post a Comment