Topic: Industrial Electrician

EQ: How can an electrician best wire a house?

Monday, February 10, 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection

Content:

1. Positive statement: I was most proud of my case studies because my case studies allowed me to use the information I learned and the information I planned to teach and incorporate it into my own story. In a way it was another way of explaining to myself the safety precautions that electricians use during the job.

2. Questions to consider:
     a. What assessment would you give yourself on your lesson 2 presentation
     b. I would give myself a P, I felt like I met all the requirements and I brought a few props. I feel that I explained my information well and I gave the class enough information to correctly complete the activity which many wouldn't have known much about before my presentation took place. My main fault was having a plain powerpoint.

3. What worked for you in Lesson 2?
    I thought that I felt confident enough to not stress out over making time or not. To be honest I didn't rehearse my presentation beforehand. All I really did was plan and think out what I wanted to be on the slides and I figured it would be enough.

4. (What didn't work) If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2? I would go back and add more color to my presentation, maybe even change my puns and throw in a couple of jokes throughout to keep people more interested in my presentation. I would also try to create some sort of activity where I can give out small prizes to ensure more cooperation.

5. Finding Value
What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?
I think my second answer will be "By having permits and following the guidelines for residential wiring."

No comments:

Post a Comment