Topic: Industrial Electrician

EQ: How can an electrician best wire a house?

Friday, August 23, 2013

Blog 3: Topic Choice and Semester 1 ESLR Goals

1) Topic Choice: Franchising

2)

  1.  Ipoly Citizen: In order to be an iPoly citizen I will have no unexcused absences nor will I be tardy more than twice. I will also participate in 2 comitees by the end of the first semester. 
  2. Effective Learner:  To be an effective learner I will always be prepared for class and I will stay organized so that I do no forget to do tasks or lose them. I will also stay active in the classroom by raising my hand to attempt to answer problems/questions that are asked.
  3. Effective User of Technology: Keeping my blog up to date and checking the class blog daily will be a top priority to make sure I'm not missing anything. I will also find a good amount of research on the Internet and if not I will use it to check local libraries for any books I may need. Finally I will use my phones calendar to remind me when I will go to see my mentor and for any events that I may be participating in. 
  4. Effective Communicator: To be an effective communicator I will carefully listen to my group as to what we should do and take everything they say into consideration as we will be stronger when we work together. I will also attempt to give ideas and clarify things to someone if they are lost on what to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment