Topic: Industrial Electrician

EQ: How can an electrician best wire a house?

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Blog 4: Interview Preparation

Content:

1) I plan to interview Annette Durham because she is a franchisee of a local 7-11. I know she has been doing this for a good amount of years so knowing her experiences will give me a good idea of the duties of a franchisee. I have also seen an award of excellence that was given to her, this is just reassuring me that I will get some good information from interviewing her.

2)Additional Questions:

-What was your most difficult challenge up to now, and how did you overcome it?
-What are your hours like? Is it enough for your family?
-What is your favorite/least favorite thing about this career?
-What is the most important aspect of the store you must cover to ensure a successful week/month?

No comments:

Post a Comment