Topic: Industrial Electrician

EQ: How can an electrician best wire a house?

Monday, August 19, 2013

Summer Mentorship Content

Literal

1)Metorship Log

2) Alma Alanis RGM (909) 568-1516

3)

  1. How do managers decide if an applicant will make a good employee?
  2. What key things help make a team of employees work well together?
  3. How are disputes between employees settled?
Interpretive

4) The most important thing that I learned during this mentorship was that labor and food top everything. If these two areas of the workplace are covered then the store will have a successful week. By making quality food and keeping the right ratio between orders and employees. 

Applied

5) This experience allowed me to see the behaviors of employees and a quick insight of how a manager goes about their duties. Although I enjoyed watching the managers position I am thinking of changing my topic to franchising. 

No comments:

Post a Comment