Topic: Industrial Electrician

EQ: How can an electrician best wire a house?

Saturday, August 31, 2013

Rule Of Thumb

When looking into franchising it is a good idea to talk to other franchisees of the same company and ask them for assistance. A key thing is DO NOT EVER forget to go to a meeting or forget to call them when you are asked to do so. I forgot to make a phone call which was a very important one because my mentor had set me up to talk to a man from corporate. She got very upset saying she might not want to mentor me anymore and her supervisor was also saying she probably shouldn't. She told me she'd talk to him again and I wasn't surprised when she called and said it wasn't going to happen. This is very understandable because she is a busy person and being a franchisee isn't a career where one can waste time. So I will look for another mentor and hopefully I can find another. I know I messed up a huge opportunity. If you want help from other franchisees, don't forget to call. NEVER waste their time, you will regret it.

No comments:

Post a Comment